2013 Dodge Dart Video ReviewJul 24th, 2012
As you may have already heard, the 2013 Dodge Dart is being reintroduced. We say, RIGHT ON! Dodge is keeping people guessing on what they will bring back from the past. The Dart will spice up the Dodge lineup with this slender and sleek model.
The cabin of the 2013 Dodge Dart is exciting and electrifying. The 7-inch Thin Film Transistor reconfigurable cluster display looks like it is from the future. The ambient lighting makes the interior come to life.
The body design of the 2013 Dodge Dart is sporty and energetic. This little sedan doesn’t look like your usual sedan. You would think this car is a high performance car, not a possible family hauler but with style. The bold Dodge crosshair grille is aggressive, the hood is out of this world and the taillights are not like anything you have seen.
The power under the hood of the 2013 Dodge Dart is outstanding. There are three engine options:
- 2.0L I-4 VVT: 160 horsepower and 148 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.4L MultiAir I-4: 160 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.4L I-4 MultiAir: 184 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque.
The fuel economy for these engines is going to save you money:
- 1.4L 4 cyl Manual: city 8.7 (27) and highway 6.03 (39).
- 2.0L 4 cyl Manual: city 9.4 (25) and highway 6.5 (36).
You will be having a blast in the 2013 Dodge Dart. It has even been awarded an Editors’ Choice by Autoweek. Get in on the fun this year!